Brooklyn Bridge, New York 1000 Piece Puzzle by Eurographics
- Box size: 5" x 14" x 3.5". Finished Puzzle Size: 13" x 39".
- New York is the most famous city of the USA, and Manhattan is the most famous part of New York. It all started 400 years ago when the most famous and profitable in human history real estate deal was made: the Native Americans sold this 'not so useful' piece of land to Europeans for 24 dollars.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Enjoy the stunning view made by completing this puzzle.
About Eurographics Puzzles
- Linen Paper, finished with an anti-glare coat for a perfect look.
- Thick and sturdy European Blue Board of the highest quality. (2mm)
- 100% Recyclable product, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
We Also Recommend
Thomas Kinkade – Disney: Snow White Dancing with the Prince 1000 Piece Puzzle by Schmidt