There will be only one Master Confectioner!
Machines are operating at full capacity in the candy factory! Box those candies and compete for the title of Master Confectioner! Collect barley sugar sticks and use the special effects to hinder your opponents. Fulfil your customers orders to end up on top!
What’s in the box?
- 27 candy bar pieces
- 48 order cards
- One golden sugar cane card
- Four help cards
How to play:
Place all candy bars in the middle of the table forming a line with their numbers and symbols visible. This is your conveyor belt!
Shuffle the order cards and deal to each player: 5 cards for a 3-4 player game, 6 cards for a 2 player game.
With the remaining cards create a draw pile and place the first 3 cards face up next to the pile.
On your turn, do one of the following:
- Play a card from your hand to fulfill an order.
- Put back into play one, two or three of your candy bars in order to draw cards.
- Draw one single card if you can’t play a card and you don’t have any candy bars to put in play.
The game ends when:
- A player retrieves the last candy bar. They also get the golden sugar cane, worth 3 bonus points.
- When a player draws the last face down card of the draw pile.
Count your points, adding your candy bar points and the order cards fulfilled. Highest points wins the game and is appointed master confectioner!