Dinosaurs of the Cretaceous Period 1000 Piece Puzzle by Eurographics
EuroGraphics Dinosaurs of the Cretaceous Period 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- The Cretaceous period (144-65 million years ago) may have seen more dinosaurs than ever before. Over 20 of the most fascinating creatures are illustrated, such as Giganotosaurus, Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
About Eurographics Puzzles
- Linen Paper, finished with an anti-glare coat for a perfect look.
- Thick and sturdy European Blue Board of the highest quality. (2mm)
- 100% Recyclable product, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Smart Cut Technology A cutting edge process that creates a multitude of unique and unusual shapes which fit together perfectly. Just like snowflakes, no 2 pieces are alike. This will make for very different and unique puzzling.
We Also Recommend
The Greatest Bookstore In The World Garry Walton 1000 Piece Puzzle by Eurographics