Jim Henson’s Labyrinth: The Board Game
So, the Labyrinth is a piece of cake, is it? Well, let's see how you deal with this little slice...
Will Sarah manage to defeat Jareth and his Labyrinth, or will the Goblin King turn little Toby into a goblin babe? Find out as you tackle the Labyrinth... every game will be different, as the labyrinth cards will throw in different variations into the game. Can you make it around the Labyrinth and enter Jareths Castle?
- 5 highly collectable figurine renditions of the main characters: Jareth the Goblin King; Sarah; Hoggle; Ludo; Sir Didymus and Ambrosius.
- Rules booklet – 16 pages.
- 2′ x 2′ game board – lavishly illustrated with inspiring new artwork featuring all the legendary places from the movie, including the Oubliette, the Bog of Eternal Stench, the Goblin City and Jareth’s Castle.
- 32 Labyrinth cards.
- Over 30 game tokens.
- 6 polyhedral dice (D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20).
- 6 reference cards.
- 4 character sheets, 4 Ability cards & 4 Weakness cards.
- 4 card stand-ups: Humongous, Goblin Infantry, Goblin Cavalry & Goblin Artillery.
- Goblin clock & clock hand.