Son of Man by Rene Magritte 1000 Piece Puzzle by Eurographics
EuroGraphics Son of Man 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- The Son of Man is a 1964 painting by the Belgian surrealist painter René Magritte. It is perhaps his most well-known artwork. Magritte painted it as a self-portrait. The painting consists of a man in an overcoat and a bowler hat standing in front of a low wall, beyond which are the sea and a cloudy sky.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Made in USA
About Eurographics Puzzles
- Linen Paper, finished with an anti-glare coat for a perfect look.
- Thick and sturdy European Blue Board of the highest quality. (2mm)
- 100% Recyclable product, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Smart Cut Technology A cutting edge process that creates a multitude of unique and unusual shapes which fit together perfectly. Just like snowflakes, no 2 pieces are alike. This will make for very different and unique puzzling.
We Also Recommend
The Greatest Bookstore In The World Garry Walton 1000 Piece Puzzle by Eurographics