The Vitruvian Man by Leonard de Vinci 1000 Piece Puzzle by Eurographics
EuroGraphics The Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- The Schema delle Proporzioni (Vitruvian Man, Canon of Proportions or Proportions of Man) is a world-renowned drawing dated around 1487. The drawing depicts the correlations of ideal human proportions with geometry written by the ancient Roman architect Vitruvius.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
About Eurographics Puzzles
- Linen Paper, finished with an anti-glare coat for a perfect look.
- Thick and sturdy European Blue Board of the highest quality. (2mm)
- 100% Recyclable product, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Smart Cut Technology A cutting edge process that creates a multitude of unique and unusual shapes which fit together perfectly. Just like snowflakes, no 2 pieces are alike. This will make for very different and unique puzzling.