*NEW* La Havana, Cuba 1000 Piece Puzzle by Eurographics
EuroGraphics La Havana, Cuba 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Havana is Cuba’s capital city. Spanish colonial architecture in its 16th-century Old Havana core includes the Castillo de la Real Fuerza, a fort and maritime museum. The National Capitol Building is an iconic 1920s landmark. Also in Old Havana is the baroque Catedral de San Cristóbal and Plaza Vieja, whose buildings reflect the city’s vibrant architectural mix.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
About Eurographics Puzzles
- Linen Paper, finished with an anti-glare coat for a perfect look.
- Thick and sturdy European Blue Board of the highest quality. (2mm)
- 100% Recyclable product, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Smart Cut Technology A cutting edge process that creates a multitude of unique and unusual shapes which fit together perfectly. Just like snowflakes, no 2 pieces are alike. This will make for very different and unique puzzling.
We Also Recommend
The Greatest Bookstore In The World Garry Walton 1000 Piece Puzzle by Eurographics