TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for shopping with Hampton Hobbies and Games. Please see below our terms of sale.
1. We do not supply resellers, any attempt to buy multiples of the same item on our website will lead to a cancellation. As an ethical business we support customers buying products at a fair price, and we do not endorse supplying a market where prices will be inflated unfairly. If your order has multiples of the same item, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org so we can understand your request. This is done purely to protect our customers from price inflation.
2. The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the Goods in accordance with any written quotation of the Seller which is accepted by the Buyer, or any written order of the Buyer which is accepted by the Seller, subject in either case to these Conditions which shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such order is made or purported to be made, by the Buyer.
3. No variation to these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in Writing between the authorised representatives of the Buyer and the Seller.
4. In entering into the Contract, the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on, and waives any claim for breach of, any such representations that are not so confirmed.
5. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales description, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller
6. Any confirmation of sale will also be taken on the understanding our returns and refunds policy and delivery charges have been read and understood.
7. We will only ship to a UK address
8. No order submitted by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Seller unless and until confirmed by the Seller’s authorised representative.
9. The Buyer shall be responsible to the Seller for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order (including any applicable specification) submitted by the Buyer and for giving the Seller any necessary information relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable the Seller to perform the Contract in accordance with its terms, this includes an accurate postal address.
10. The Seller reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or, where the Goods are to be supplied to the Seller’s specification, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
11. All our items for sale are deemed in-stock, with the exception of pre-order stock. If you place an order for pre-orders and stock in the same cart, you understand that shipment will not be made until pre-orders arrive. Pre-Order expected dates are always our best estimate, and pre-order customers are kept informed on a regular basis as to any updates on Pre-Order arrival estimates.
12. The Seller reserves the right by giving notice to the Buyer at any time before delivery to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to the Seller which is due to any factor beyond the control of the Seller (such as, without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, supplier price increases) or to any change in delivery dates, quantities or specifications for the Goods which is requested by the Buyer, or any delay caused by any instructions of the Buyer or failure of the Buyer to give the Seller adequate information or instructions. In this instance we try to be as reasonable and accommodating as we can be in this unlikely event.
13. Except as otherwise stated under the terms of any quotation or in any price list of the Seller, and unless otherwise agreed in Writing between the Buyer and the Seller, all prices are given by the Seller are exclusive of carriage charges.
14. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and the Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by the Seller in writing.