Thai Mosiac 1000 Piece Puzzle by Eurographics
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EuroGraphics Thai Mosiac 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- The Thais have cleverly used what are really just bits of broken dishes to produce a glorious architectural style. During the construction of Wat Arun, King Rama III invited local people to donate their broken ceramics to the project in a fine example of early recycling. Makes for a colourful puzzle image.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
About Eurographics Puzzles
- Linen Paper, finished with an anti-glare coat for a perfect look.
- Thick and sturdy European Blue Board of the highest quality. (2mm)
- 100% Recyclable product, environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Smart Cut Technology A cutting edge process that creates a multitude of unique and unusual shapes which fit together perfectly. Just like snowflakes, no 2 pieces are alike. This will make for very different and unique puzzling.